For the last decade, Tot Squad’s top priority has been safety. With the recent, and ever-changing, news of the spread of coronavirus and COVID-19, we know you're preparing for whatever is to come and we are here for you.
We have helped thousands of parents secure those they love through our car seat installs, quality cleanings, safety checks and repairs. We know that babies don’t stop being born, and parents like you still need safe and clean baby gear -- especially now. We remain your partner in preparing safely for new additions and in taking care of our little ones.
As part of our ongoing commitment to support families, we want to remind you that last summer we launched virtual car seat assistance and safety checks delivered via video chat by one of our Certified Child Passenger Safety Technicians (CPSTs).
With the dangers of surface contamination, sanitized gear is now more important than ever. Beyond car seats and strollers, we can clean any of your baby gear and we can come to your home to do it. We sanitize. We deep clean. And you can book a cleaning here, right now.
We continue to maintain stringent, time-tested methods to clean strollers, car seats and other baby gear. We thoroughly train our team to ensure the highest level of care when handling your baby gear and our quality assurance includes the following:
- Our cleaning teams wear gloves when they clean your gear and use a new pair of gloves for each customer. As always, teams will wash their hands frequently.
- We use high-temperature steam for both cleaning and sanitation.
- We sanitize all surfaces and equipment in between each cleaning, reducing potential for cross-contamination, and additionally at the end of each day.
- We ensure the proper dwell time needed for disinfectants to work properly before wiping or cleaning from surfaces.
- As of March 10, 2020 we now require the use of face masks by our team, to be worn during all cleanings.
- House-call cleanings will continue to take place outside of your home and all interactions with your service provider can occur outside of your dwelling at a safe distance of 3 feet or more.
- Our Sherman Oaks, CA (Los Angeles) is open and accepting new appointments now for gear drop-off.
- Team members that exhibit any signs of potential illness are asked to stay home and will not be allowed to return to work until they exhibit no signs of illness and have been fever-free without the use of fever-reducing medication, for at least 48 hours.
- Team members at corporate HQ who are able to work remotely will be asked to do so to limit contact
The safety of our clients and our team remains our top priority at Tot Squad. If you still have questions about our cleaning, safety and sanitation practices, we want to hear from you. Contact us here to get in touch.
Take care y'all,
Jen, Founder and CEO, Tot Squad