Build something during Quarantine! Tot Squad is hiring for a full-time start-up generalist to join the fast-growing start-up as it participates (virtually) in Techstars. Our small team is sprinting toward Demo Day in late April/early May and needs someone who can manage a range of growth initiatives on product, operations and marketing.
About Tot Squad:
Tot Squad is a marketplace connecting new parents to services like car seat installation, babyproofing, sleep and lactation consulting, and more, both virtually and in-person. Our services are bundled with baby products at mass retailers (e.g. you'll see car seat installation as an add-on when buying a car seat on Amazon or Walmart). As telehealth adoption is exploding during the pandemic, we're looking to launch dozens more services virtually in the coming weeks.
* 5+ years experience in early or growth stage tech startups
* On board for the fast-paced, high pressure nature of a top-tier accelerator program
* Jack of all trades, willing to jump in wherever needed, roll up sleeves and get sh*t done
* Analytical, data driven decision maker; extremely organized and strong project management skills
* Takes ownership / leadership of projects/tasks with limited direction or oversight
* (Not a requirement- whole team is virtual for now!) Open to working in Los Angeles (Sherman Oaks)
Chief of Staff? Product Manager? Head of Product? Digital Marketing Manager? We're open to crafting the relevant title once we find the rockstar to join our team.
Building landing pages and social media ad campaigns
Leading a low code / no code approach to connecting the techstack (Zapier, etc); comfortable hiring or managing developers if/when needed
Utilizing Google Analytics and other software to track user journeys and iterate quickly on product
Some background in UI/UX design and optimization
Overseeing service provider on-boarding and customer support
About the boss: Jen Saxton, Founder & CEO
Jen is a Kellogg MBA and a mom to 18 month old Charlotte. She built and sold a nationwide baby gear cleaning business before seeing the need for new parents to be able to more easily search through and book service providers. She's been featured in the WSJ, NYT, Forbes, and more; serves as a regular contributor on CBS The Doctors and for New York Magazine / The Strategist on topics related to baby products and services.
Apply at https://forms.gle/BCiyGYyaEHk4pEDG6